Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Few of my Favorite Tools

Here are a few of my favorite web tools, sites and services.

Professional:
Twitter: Twitter is a micro-blogging site. You add status updates in 140 text characters or less. Follow me... s_burke

Delicious: Delicious is a social bookmarking site. You can bookmark sites on any computer. Once you set up a network of other users you can send and recieve bookmarks from one another. You can also see bookmarks posted by the users in your network.

Build Your Wild Self: Did you see my picture as part penguin, butterfly, hissing cockroach and the real me? Check out the site to create your own Wild Self. This would be great for creating avatars with kids.

Personal:
Facebook: What can I say? I'm addicted! I use Facebook for personal use. It is a great way to stay in touch with old friends and far away family. It is also great for learning more about the people in my life.

Failblog: This site is hilarious, 'nuff said, check it out. Warning: this link takes you to the g-rated version of the site, be careful with the original.

1 comment:

Mirelli said...

It looks GREAT!!! I will check into the resources you posted. Thanks a bunch!